Thursday 4 September 2014

Fake "Paul Barford" Twitter account now...


It seems there are a couple of Twitter accounts which bear the same name as me, it's not an uncommon name on the Internet, so most of them are legitimate. For example there is '@paulbarford' joined Feb 2011 who likes Lady Gaga. Then there is '#paulbarford' which is something else. It is a dummy account deliberately impersonating me and set up by a metal detectorist out to cause mischief and unduly trespassing on my forbearance. My real twitter account is: 'Paul Barford @PortantIssues' (get it? Portable antiquity issues / Important issues, David Gill got the snappy "Looting Matters" but I still nabbed a nice pun). I use it mainly for tweeting on things happening on the portable antiquities scene.


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.