Monday 7 April 2014

"The Responsible Detectorist" and the PAS


"The Responsible Detectorist" ('One month on'):
Apart from my fairly quick response from the PAS re their volunteer expansion I have yet to receive an answer from my local FLO about whether they had a contact for my Local Archaeology Group [...] I know people have busy jobs but if I as a fairly proactive detectorist hit these sort of hurdles then it's not a great sign. 
But providing such information to finders IS the job of the FLO.
What the PAS does to encourage learning about Archaeology and good practice is certainly on my to do list of things to look into.
Uh-oh. There'll be a shuffling of feet and a silence broken by the cooing of pigeons and the sound of a distant bus in Bloomsbury.


 

2 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.